Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
Our goal is to help your business succeed. One way we can help you, is by offering online and print advertising that have proven results. Whether you are a service provider, industrial business, retail shop or restaurant we have options that will help get your business noticed.
- On average, our website receives 20,000 visits a month.
- Each year we distribute over 40,000 Newburyport Guidebooks to tourists & locals.
- Our email distribution list contains over 15,000 locals and visitors email addresses.
Put our marketing options to the test. We promise results!
- Web Banners: Advertise your business on the Chamber’s website and reach thousands of potential customers. We offer 3 sizes to meet your needs with a click-thru to your website or social media page.
- Member2Member Email Communications: Are you having a special event, fundraiser or promotion? Do you have a new product or service you would like to announce? Did you win an award, hire a new employee or are you having a grand opening? Then sending a M2M Email is an effective way to get the word out to the local business community. Communicate your information directly to the Chamber membership with this affordable and effective advertising.
- Monday Member News! This weekly electronic newsletter is the primary tool used by the Chamber to communicate with the membership. Members have three ways to gain recognition for their business: Submit a FREE "Member News/Announcement", schedule a FREE "Meet the Member" or take advantage of timely and affordable "Monday News Advertising".
- FREE Business Listing and Link on Chamber website. Multiple Category Listings and Enhanced Listings available.
- Guidebook: Be included in the official Newburyport Guidebook. The Chamber prints & distributes 40,000 high quality full-color guidebooks as well as an electronic version on the Chamber’s website. Books distributed in May. The Guidebook contains extensive shopping, dining and lodging information, a downtown map, beautiful photography, a calendar of events, Newburyport’s history, arts and culture, important city contacts and much more.
- Gift Card: One of the most popular gifts in the area! It is redeemable at a diverse group of local businesses - including retail shops, restaurants, salons, inns, galleries, and more. Last year, more than $160,000 worth of gift cards were sold! Hundreds of gift cards were purchased over the holidays alone. So take advantage of those shoppers looking to spend their gift cards & make sure they can redeem them at your business!
- Communication Package: Communicate your news of a monthly special, new arrival, event or promotion, directly to these known consumers. Monthly “Explore Newburyport” E-blast entry includes an image and text that you submit. The Package also includes an enhanced listing on the Chamber website, with image and text in the appropriate business category (where to eat, where to stay, what to do, etc).
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities to gain exposure for your business. Contact Ann Ormond for more information.
- Member lists and mailing labels for business-to-business marketing and outreach efforts.
- Use of the Chamber's bulk mail permit and postage machine.
- Member Discount Program with Hot Deals.
- Discounted print and radio advertising packages with The Boston Globe, WNBP Radio and The Newburyport Current.
- Complimentary display of your organization’s brochures, business cards and other marketing materials at the Chamber office.
- FREE listings of your events on the high-traffic Calendar of Events page on the Chamber website.
- FREE Job Postings for your company.
- FREE Commercial Property Listings.
- Complimentary Membership Directory.
- Complimentary Decal to proudly display at your business.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Business Referral Service. The Chamber refers members only.
For more information:
Contact Anne Wilt at 978-462-6680 x13 or email@example.com